IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TEACHING/COURSE EVALUATIONS
- Valparaiso University’s contract with CoursEval has been extended through the 2018-19 academic year.
- Faculty and staff who are designated as survey administrators can view, print, and save evaluation reports as a PDF file by going to courseval.valpo.edu and logging in using the MyCoursEval portal. They can review all their evaluation results by selecting “Evaluations Reports” under the “Reports” icon in the upper left corner of the web page.
- All reports for an individual faculty member for all terms may by retrieved and saved in one batch using the settings listed here.
- The Office of Information Technology has created a folder on the S:\ drive for evaluation results by department. Please contact Kevin Ledbetter at email@example.com if you, your department chair, or dean would like to have access to this folder.
- If you have any questions, please contact Melizza Zygmunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.