- Economics is about more than just money.
- Valpo Economics graduates are well-prepared for graduate study.
- Program size facilitates strong student-professor relationships.
- Solid foundation in liberal arts and sciences develops well-rounded economists.
Free tutoring is available during the following times. The ECON tutor is available to help students understand economics concepts but cannot assist with homework assignments.
Spring 2017 Tutoring Hours
Economics 221 and 222
- Undergraduate Tutor: Amber Haack
- Monday, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m
- Location: Language Resource Center (LRC) in the College of Arts and Sciences, beginning January 18, 2017.
Economics 622 and 627
- Graduate Tutor: Meina Jin
- Monday, 3 to 5 pm
- Wednesday, 10 am to noon
- Friday. 10 am to noon
- Location: First Floor of the Christopher Center Libray, beginning January 18, 2017.
The Virginia C. Shingleton Memorial Economics Colloquium Series
April 5, 2017, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., College of Arts and Sciences Room 237
Prof. Nirupama Devaraj will present “Adjustment to College: Does Parental Communication Matter?”