- Economics is about more than just money.
- Valpo Economics graduates are well-prepared for graduate study.
- Program size facilitates strong student-professor relationships.
- Solid foundation in liberal arts and sciences develops well-rounded economists.
Economics 221 and 222
Free tutoring is available during the following times. The ECON tutor is available to help students understand economics concepts but cannot assist with homework assignments.
- Undergraduate Tutor: Amber Haack
- Monday, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m
- in the Language Resource Center (LRC) in the College of Arts and Sciences, beginning Sept. 5, 2016.
The Virginia C. Shingleton Memorial Economics Colloquium Series
September 28, 2016, 2:15 to 3:15 p.m., Mueller Hall LL04
Prof. Sara Gundersen will present “Praise or Punishment? An Examination of the Relationship between Teacher and Parent Behavior and Student Test Scores in The Gambia.”
Hang-Wei (Henry) Hao, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Please join us in welcoming Professor Hang-Wei (Henry) Hao, Ph.D. to the Valparaiso University economics department. Professor Hao’s special areas of interest include international trade, international economics, and the Chinese economy.