Join us on May 3, 2019 for the Graduate Academic Symposium!
The Graduate Academic Symposium is held in conjunction with the Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression in the Harre Union on May 3, 2019 from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. For more information on the undergraduate symposium, SOURCE, click here.
If you are interested in submitting your work for approval, please create an account on Valpo Scholar and provide the following:
- Title of project
- Name(s) of the author(s)
- Primary contact name and email
- Faculty sponsor name and email
- Name of the college and department/program associated with the project
- Biographical information about the author(s) – 75 words or less
- Information on whether you will be displaying a poster presentation (printed on a large-scale printer), or if you will be making an oral presentation
- Abstract (2 pages, double spaced) attached in PDF format
Once the abstract is submitted, the supervising faculty sponsor of your research project must approve the abstract before the committee will review your work. All abstracts must be submitted to Valpo Scholar by Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
For questions about the Graduate Academic Symposium, please contact Jessica Segally, Assistant Director of Student Services, at Jessica.Segally@valpo.edu or 219-464-5313.