The Valparaiso University mathematics and statistics department offers a number of online courses during the summer sessions. Recent offerings include the following:
- MATH 124: Finite Mathematics
- MATH 131: Calculus I
- MATH 132: Calculus II
- MATH 253: Calculus III
- MATH 260: Linear Systems and Matrices
- MATH 270: Ordinary Differential Equations
- MATH 321/521: Mathematical Models of Infectious Disease
- MATH 323/523: Game Theory
- STAT 240: Statistical Analysis
- STAT 340/540: Statistics for Decision-Making
For information about how to register for online summer courses, see the Summer Session Online Courses page maintained by the Graduate School.
To see online summer course offerings, use the online Schedule of Classes.