- Application Deadline: Feb. 26, 2018
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its territories
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student in 2018-2019
- Must have completed linear algebra or another proof-based course
- VERUM 2018 Application Cover Page
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than two pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members
The application deadline for 2018 was Monday, February 26, so the application cover page is no longer available for this year.
- Please email all other application materials to: email@example.com.
- Your faculty recommenders should email their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line.
- The resume and statement of interest can be sent in one email.
- It is ok if your transcript comes separately.