- Application Deadline: Feb. 25, 2019
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its territories
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student in 2019-2020
- Must have completed a proof-based course
- VERUM 2019 Application Cover Page,
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than two pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members
Attach each document as plain text, a Word document, or a PDF file.
The application deadline for 2019 has passed.