- Application Deadline: Feb. 25, 2019
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its territories
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student in 2019-2020
- Must have completed a proof-based course
- VERUM 2019 Application Cover Page, available below.
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than two pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members
- Click this button to access the Application Cover Page:
VERUM 2019 Application Cover Page
- Please email all other application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your faculty recommenders should email their letters directly to email@example.com with your name in the subject line.
- The resume and statement of interest can be sent in one email.
- It is ok if your transcript comes separately.