- Application Deadline: Feb. 26, 2018
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its territories
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student in 2018-2019
- Must have completed linear algebra or another proof-based course
- VERUM 2018 Application Cover Page
- Vita (including work experiences and community involvement and activities)
- Statement of interest and goals (no longer than two pages) related to the VERUM
- Unofficial transcript
- Two letters of reference from mathematics or science faculty members
The application cover page is available here:
VERUM 2018 application cover page.
- Please email all other application materials to: email@example.com.
- Your faculty recommenders should email their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line.
- The resume and statement of interest can be sent in one email.
- It is ok if your transcript comes separately.