- The Fitness Center, located next to the ARC, has a vast array of cardio equipment and strength machines to keep Valpo students, faculty, and staff strong and fit.
- The Recreational Sports offices are located on the north side of the building.
- The Athletics-Recreation Center, fondly referred to as the ARC by Valpo students, is a combination of facilities covering more than 142,000 square feet of space devoted to athletics, physical education, and recreation.
- Features include the swimming pool, seven additional playing floors, a nine-lap-per-mile running track, and a 5,100-seat arena that is home to the varsity basketball and volleyball teams.
Athletics-Recreation Center Pool
- The Athletics-Recreation Center Pool is home to the Valparaiso University swimming program. Built in 1962, the six-lane, 25 yard pool, is located on the ground floor of the ARC. Locker room facilities are located directly off of the pool area.
- Located near Beacon Hall, the Valparaiso University Tennis Complex has 12 courts, including several with lights. The courts are set up on four banks of three courts each, to help enhance the viewing of the action.
- Students that wish to rent tennis equipment may do so at The Rack for free with their Valpo OneCard.
Sand Volleyball Court
- Located down the hill from the Guild-Memorial Residence Hall are two sand volleyball courts that are available for the Valparaiso University community. Often, intramural leagues and special events are scheduled at this space.
- The East Gate Athletic Complex is home to our Soccer & Intramural Fields and Emory Bauer Field. It is located east of Sturdy Road across from the east entrance to campus.
- The West Rec Fields are located just to the northwest of Brown Field. Whenever intramural and clubs sports are not taking place, students are more than welcome to play on this space.