To meet the requirement for immunizations, proof must be provided in ENGLISH. If you do not meet the requirements a hold will be placed on your account and you will not be able to register for classes.
Measles, mumps, and rubella – MMR
- All students must have two (2) doses of MMR.
- The first dose must be given after 12 months of age.
- The second dose must be given at least 28 days after the first.
The MMR immunization is available at the Health Center.
Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis – Tdap
- All incoming students will need a Tdap within the last 10 years.
The Tdap is available at the Health Center.
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- All international students must have a TB blood test – Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) or chest x-ray.
- If tested before arrival in the United States. A TB skin test is only acceptable if completed in the United States.
- If you have a positive TB skin test, you must have proof of a negative chest x-ray.
The TB skin test is available at the Health Center.
- One dose required on or after the 16th birthday.
The MenACWY is available at the Health Center.