To meet the requirement for immunizations, proof must be provided in ENGLISH.
- All students must have two (2) doses of MMR.
- The first dose must be given after 12 months of age.
- The second dose must be given at least 28 days after the first.
- The MMR immunization is available at the Health Center.
- All international students must have a TB blood test – Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) or chest x-ray.
- If tested before arrival in the United States. A TB skin test is only acceptable if completed in the United States.
- If you have a positive TB skin test, you must have proof of a negative chest x-ray.
- The TB skin test is available at the Health Center.
- Only students 23 years or younger
- Once a type of MenB series is started the same series needs to be continued.
- Both Bexsero and Trumenba are available at the Health Center.
Valparaiso University Health Center
Promenade East Building
55 University Drive, Suite 102
Valparaiso, IN 46383
**Please do not email if you need immediate assistance**
Call 219.464.5060 during business hours to schedule an appointment.