To meet the requirement for immunizations, proof must be provided in ENGLISH.
- All students must have two (2) doses of MMR.
- The first dose must be given after 12 months of age.
- The second dose must be given at least 28 days after the first.
- The MMR immunization is available at the Health Center.
- Only students 23 years or younger
- Once a type of MenB series is started the same series needs to be continued.
- Both Bexsero and Trumenba are available at the Health Center.
- One or two dose(s) are required depending on the brand of vaccine.
- PLUS, a BIVALENT COVID-BOOSTER dose 2 months after your COVID vaccine series. If the bivalent COVID vaccine is not available in your country you may receive the booster dose in the U.S. We will only accept single valent boosters (original booster) if administered prior to January 2023.
- In the United States, you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine at vaccines.gov
- All international students must have a TB blood test – Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) or chest x-ray.
- TB skin test will not be accepted.
- If you have a positive TB test, you must have proof of a negative chest x-ray.
Valparaiso University Health Center
Promenade East Building
55 University Drive, Suite 102
Valparaiso, IN 46383
**Please do not email if you need immediate assistance**
Call 219.464.5060 during business hours to schedule an appointment.