Our spacious campus of 320 acres contains more than 60 academics and residential buildings, including:
- 202,000-square-foot Harre Student Union, completed in 2009, offers space for recreation and meetings as well as a computer lab, bookstore, career center, and two dining options at Founders Table and the Campus Cafe.
- Located on the highest point on campus, the Chapel of the Resurrection has been a Northwest Indiana landmark for more than 50 years.
- The Center for the Arts includes 275-seat theater, 170-seat recital hall, and the Brauer Museum of Art.
- The Christopher Center for Library and Information Resources stores 600,000 volumes and offers 180 public computers.
- Campus living arrangements include nine residence halls and apartment buildings, and seven fraternity houses.
Valpo students have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, including:
- Campus-wide Internet access
- Media-equipped classrooms and laboratories
- Advanced research light microscopes and an electron microscope
- Digital video and audio labs, teleproduction studios, and a weather forecasting studio