Student Financial Services is the central hub for all financial information related to Valparaiso University. The Offices of Financial Aid and Student Accounts, as well as other offices, can help you find answers whether you are an incoming, current student or parent/guardian.
Parents and students can complete the FAFSA starting in October each year. Information for the FAFSA will include information for the appropriate tax year and can be uploaded to the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. Our school code is 001842. Please also review any special circumstances regarding your financial situation and submit the special circumstances forms which are under the “Forms” section of this page.
- February 1, 2019 1098 T available on DataVU
- October 1: FAFSA filing opens each year
- June 1st: set up payment plan for fall
- August 15: Fall semester bill due
- December 31: Spring semester bill due
- June 10: Summer Session 1 and full summer term bill due date
- July 20: Summer Session 2 bill due date
- Exit Counseling PowerPoint