Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services is the central hub for all financial information related to Valparaiso University. The Offices of Financial Aid and Student Accounts, as well as other offices, can help you find answers whether you are an incoming, current student or parent/guardian.
Parents and students can complete the FAFSA starting in October each year. Information for the FAFSA will include information for the appropriate tax year and can be uploaded to the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. Our school code is 001842.
Please also review any special circumstances regarding your financial situation and submit the special circumstances forms which can be located here.
- Book an on-line appointment with us here.
- February 1 1098T available on DataVU
- FAFSA Filing deadline for Indiana State Grants is April 15th. Has been extended. Check state site for more information.
- October 1: FAFSA filing opens each year
- Exit Counseling PowerPoint
This section will guide you through the college financial aid experience from applying for admission through graduation.
Discover the different types of aid programs available to Valpo students.
Learn about the application process for admission and financial aid.
Find out more about our billing and refund process.