During the four years in Christ College:
- Students will demonstrate the ability to analyze and discuss classical and contemporary texts in the humanities and social sciences.
- Students will develop their ability to interpret fundamental moral, philosophical, and religious concepts through critical engagement with the Christian tradition and other traditions.
- Students will become proficient at describing and critiquing significant social, cultural, and political ideas and institutions.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to identify and analyze an array of problems through interdisciplinary, integrative, and collaborative knowledge and inquiry reaching across fields.
- Students will speak clearly and persuasively on important matters of human concern, displaying the effective practice of reasoned speech.
- Students will learn to write clear, fluent, and compelling essays on a variety of materials and subjects primarily within the domains of the humanities and social sciences.
- Students will learn to integrate theological concepts in their ethical and intellectual development.