Name: Duy Truong
Hometown: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Year & Major: Junior, Computer Science
Languages: Vietnamese, English, a little Japanese
What shocked you upon coming to the U.S.?
- Food portions in restaurants are so much bigger
People are a lot more open and outgoing
- Streets are so big, unlike the narrow streets for bicycles & motorbikes in Vietnam
What do you like best about Valpo & the U.S.?
- Things I need & want are very accessible, and customer service is great
Professors pay a lot of attention to the success of their students
- People in Valpo are very respectful and welcoming of students from all over the world
If you were given a flight ticket today, it would be to…
- Japan, to visit former Valpo Japanese students, and go to Hokkaido