Name: Ndricim Xhemajli
Hometown: Prishtina, Kosovo
Year & Major: Graduate student, International Economics & Finance
Languages: Albanian, English
What shocked you upon coming to the U.S.?
- Coffees (and coffee cups) are so big! (compared to the espresso back home)
- But the burgers are so small!
What do you like best about Valpo & the U.S.?
- The friendly people
- Lots of opportunities for learning and growth
- Every city/area is different, has a unique culture with many kinds of people represented
If you were given a flight ticket today, it would be to…
- 2-way ticket – home to visit family & back to U.S.
- 1-way ticket – Miami