Name: Weiqi Wang
Hometown: Harbin, China
Year & Major: Junior, Finance major
Languages: Chinese (Mandarin), English, starting to learn Spanish
What shocked you upon coming to the U.S.?
- Almost no public transportation in Valpo
- American food is all really sweet!
- KFC in America and China are so different
- Activities with friends have to be planned, people don’t want to do something if they haven’t planned to do it
What do you like best about Valpo & the U.S.?
- Talking with all the friendly people
- Very little traffic in Valpo
- Fun activities put on by the city of Valpo downtown in the summer
- The Cheesecake Factory!
If you were given a flight ticket today, it would be to…
- Germany, to experience their long history and culture