To report your credit card Lost or Stolen call Bank of America’s 24-hour service 1.888.449.2273
Works System Login Screen
A “Welcome” email will be sent to new cardholders and Works system users with instructions on how to login.
Works System Training
- Purchase Card Holder Screen Shot Instructions – Step-by-step instructions on how to upload receipts, input the business purpose description, and sign off on transactions.
- Purchase Card Guide for the Account Holder
- Business Purpose Description – Recommended abbreviations for 64 character field business purpose descriptions. The business purpose description is a required field.
- Month-End Supervisor Report Instructions – For those who are Proxy-Approving transaction a “Month-End Supervisor” report must be sent to the cardholder’s supervisor.
- WorkFlow for Works System transactions
- Temporary Delegation of Approver Role in Works – How to temporarily assign your approval role while on vacation or medical leave, etc.
Timely transaction reporting is required to remain in good standing with your PCard. Cardholders are encourage to sign off of their transactions weekly, but no later than the 4th of each month to be considered on-time. Supervisors and Proxy-Approvers are encouraged to approve cardholder transactions weekly, but must approve their cardholders’ transactions by the 8th of each month to be considered on-time.
Transactions that are approved and audited will be uploaded to budget accounts more frequently than once a month.
Procurement Card Policy and Procedures
- Procurement Card Policy and Procedures
- Cardholder Agreement
- Charges Paid by Another Department: Pre-Approval procedure for purchases paid by another department.
- Student Senate: Pre-Approval for Student Senate Purchases
Additional Policies Related to the Use of a University Procurement Card
- Travel and Travel Expense Reporting Policy
- Federal per diem for meals based on rates
- Hospitality Policy
- Missing Receipt Affidavit Form – This form must be signed by the cardholder’s supervisor and uploaded to the receipt transaction in ‘Works System’.
- Unauthorized Purchase Form – This form must be signed by the cardholder’s supervisor and uploaded to the receipt transaction in ‘Works System’.
- Purchase Card Application – The applicant’s supervisor must sign approving the application. Send the signed application to Procurement Services via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. New cards arrive in approximately10 business day and the cardholder will be notified by Procurement Services via email.