Current Immunizations/Testing requirements for students:
- All students must have two (2) doses of MMR.
- The first dose must be given after 12 months of age.
- The second dose must be given at least 28 days after the first.
The MMR immunization is available at the Health Center.
- All incoming students will need a Tdap within the last 10 years.
The Tdap is available at the Health Center.
- One dose required on or after the 16th birthday.
The MenACWY is available at the Health Center.
- Only students 23 years or younger
- Once a type of MenB series is started the same series needs to be continued.
Both Bexsero and Trumenba are available at the Health Center.
- TB questionnaire within the Health Form is to be completed.
- College of Nursing students is required to have an annual TB skin test unless a positive reactor to the PPD.
- If you have had a positive TB skin test, you must have proof of a negative chest x-ray.
The TB skin test (PPD) and the blood test, Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA), are available at the Health Center.
All vaccines listed above are available at the Health Center. No appointment needed