Morning Prayer is our most frequently offered service. For 2020-21, it will be offered at 9:50 to 10:10 a.m. Monday-Friday, when classes are in session.
Mondays and Fridays our service will feature a speaker and will be live-streamed on the Chapel’s YouTube page.
This year’s theme for Monday is “Things I Hope For.”
- Monday, Aug. 24 – Susan VanZanten, Dean of Christ College & Assistant Vice President for Mission & Spiritual Life
- Monday, Aug. 31 – Colette Irwin-Knott, Interim President Elect
- Monday, Sept. 7 – Davey Henreckson, Director, Institute for Leadership and Service
- Monday, Sept. 14 – Byron Martin, Executive Director for Intercultural and International Engagement
- Monday, Sept. 21 – Julie DeGraw, Vice President for Student Life & Dean of Students
- Monday, Sept. 28 – Mel Piehl, Senior Research Professor of Christ College
Friday Morning Prayer speakers are seniors, who offer reflections on their spiritual life.
- Friday, Aug. 21 – Madeline Brown
- Friday, Aug. 28 – Veronica Campbell
- Friday, Sept. 4 – Natalie Kasberger
- Friday, Sept. 11 – Lydia Knorp
- Friday, Sept. 18 – Emily Friedman (Look for us on Facebook Live at 9:50 a.m.)
Scenes from Morning Prayer from Fall 2019: