Guests with Physical Disabilities
- Chapel of the Resurrection
- We encourage those requiring seating accommodations to arrive early and contact a Chapel usher upon arrival.
- Doors will open approximately one hour prior to the start of the ceremony.
- One seat for an accompanying guest will be provided for each person needing special seating accommodations.
- No special tickets or parking passes are required for guests needing parking or seating accommodations. Please simply notify a police office, Chapel usher or volunteer to communicate your needs.
- ADA accessible restroom facilities are available in the Chapel lobby.