The following information has been made available in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as it was amended by the Higher Education Opportunities Act of 2008. Questions about specific reports should be directed to the office related to that report.
1. Click on the link above to go to DataVU
2. Login with your credentials and click the Students Tab
3. Under the Academic Profile heading, click on Class Schedule
4. From the dropdown menu, select the relevant term
5. For each course in your schedule, you will click on the blue link under the column BookLook to review the required materials, or click on the blue link under BookNow to purchase the required materials
- Click on the link above for a list of University-wide and Departmental Accrediting Agencies
- Visit the About page to view Valparaiso University’s Accreditation Badge from the Higher Learning Commission
- Click on the link above, which will take you to the U.S. Election Assistance Committee webpage
- Click the link Register to Vote Today under the VOTERS section. This link includes a Register & Vote in Your State or a National Mail Voter Registration Form
- Students from Indiana who do not want to use this process may obtain a Voter Registration Form from the Harre Union Welcome Desk
National Postsecondary Education Cooperative. (2009). Information Required to Be Disclosed Under the Higher Education Act of 1965: Suggestions for Dissemination (Updated) (NPEC 2010-831v2), prepared by Carol Fuller and Carlo Salerno, Coffey Consulting. Washington, D.C.