Student Organizations at Valparaiso University may reserve recreational space on campus by working directly with the Event Manager (email@example.com) to secure a location for their event. Below are available locations that may be utilized by student organizations on campus:
Athletics-Recreation Center (ARC)
- Available space in the ARC include the ARC Pool, Gym 2, Hilltop Gym, Brown Field, or the Main Arena.
- Please note that this is a shared space with Athletics and we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Disc Golf Course
- Tennis Courts (9 total courts)
- Sand Volleyball Courts (Fitness Center & Brandt Hall)
- Outdoor Intramural Fields (Eastgate, West Campus)
If you would like more in depth assistance with your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 219.464.5007 during regular business hours.
Outside organizations/clients that wish to rent facility space in the Athletics-Recreation Center may contact email@example.com or by calling 219-464-5211.
Please note that priority to our recreational spaces on campus are given to the students and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.