All new international students must attend orientation on the following days:
Mandatory Summer 2017 Orientation Sessions for Graduate Students*
|OIP Orientation Session
Date: Friday, May 19, 2017
|Grad School Orientation Sessions
Date: Monday, May 22, 2017
Date: Friday, May 26, 2017
Mandatory Fall 2017 Orientation Sessions for Undergraduate Students*
|OIP Orientation Sessions
FOCUS for new Freshmen
*There is a $50 orientation fee that will be charged to all new students, whether you attend or not.
ATTENTION all international students in F-1 and J-1 visa status
When you report to the Office of International Programs (OIP), please bring the following document:
- Please prepare the following documents to upload through iValpo
- U.S. Address (for those living on campus, we need both your dorm room number and dorm street address)
- SEVIS I-20 Form (F-1) or DS-2019 Form (J-1)
- I-94 form which is available for printout here: Print I-94.
- Change of Status approval notice (if applicable)
Dependent documents – you will need to also provide all the above documents for your dependents (child or spouse) if they hold F-2 or J-2 visa status.
If you do not submit the above documents, the Office of International Programs (OIP) will be unable to register your immigration record in SEVIS, and you will be in danger of falling out of legal immigration status.