Graduate Student Summer 2016 Orientation Schedule*
- Begins Monday, May 16 th
- Orientation with the Office of International Programs (OIP) on Monday starts at 8: 30 am , Christopher Center Community Room.
- See the Graduate School orientation web page for detailed information.
- Friday, May 20 th
- Orientation with Graduate School, Christopher Center Community Room.
- Immigration check-in starts at 1 p.m to 6:30 p.m.
*There is an orientation fee that will be charged to all new students, whether you attend or not.
ATTENTION all international students in F-1 and J-1 visa status:
- When you report to the Office of International Programs (OIP), please bring the following document:
- Please prepare the following documents to upload through iValpo
- U.S. Address (for those living on campus, we need both your dorm room number and dorm street address)
- SEVIS I-20 Form (F-1) or DS-2019 Form (J-1)
- I-94 form which is available for printout here: Print I-94.
- Change of Status approval notice (if applicable)
- Dependent documents - you will need to also provide all the above documents for your dependents (child or spouse) if they hold F-2 or J-2 visa status.
If you do not submit the above documents, the Office of International Programs (OIP) will be unable to register your immigration record in SEVIS, and you will be in danger of falling out of legal immigration status.
Back To Top