A student and school counselor sit and discuss college admissions and Valparaiso University tuition.

Transfer Application Process

We’re glad you’ve chosen Valpo for the next step in your college career, and we’ve done everything we can to make the transition as stress-free as possible. Just choose the application method that works best for you and follow the steps below. If you have questions, call the admission office at 219.464.5011.

Request your Official College Transcripts

Ask the registrar at every community college, college, or university you’ve attended to send your official transcripts to Valpo’s Office of Undergraduate Admission (transcripts@valpo.edu).

Transcripts are only considered official if they come directly from your previous institution and then directly to Valpo.

Request your High School Transcripts

If you’ve earned fewer then 24 college credits, please ask your high school guidance counselor to send your official transcripts to Valpo’s Office of Undergraduate Admission (transcripts@valpo.edu).

Submit your FAFSA

Be sure to complete your free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) and add Valpo’s school code which is 001842. Once you are admitted to the university and we receive your FAFSA, then our Office of Financial Aid will prepare an award letter which will be mailed to you.
Admission counselors sitting with parents and students during college tour

Reach Out to Our Transfer Admission Counselors

Feel free to contact our transfer counselors:

Students with the last name ending in A-H:
Melissa Rogers
Email: melissa.rogers@valpo.edu
Text: 219.378.8729
Phone: 219.464.6124

Students with the last name ending in I-Z:
Federico Arroyo
Email: federico.arroyo@valpo.edu
Text: 219.378.8421


We’re here to help. Just contact us. We’ll respond quickly, and we won’t share or sell your information, or send a bunch of emails (unless you want us to).