Valparaiso University Student Senate is the campus legislative and advisory body that gives the students a voice on campus issues through representatives they elect. Our General Assembly meetings are on Mondays at 8 p.m. in Neils Science Center 224, and are open to the public
If you have any questions regarding senate, use the form at the bottom of this page or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Valparaiso Rocket Science Club and Valparaiso University Club Softball for becoming new organizations at tonight’s meeting!
Congratulations to Hussein Shahine and E.J. Dubinsky for winning the elections for president and vice-president for the 2017-2018 school year.
Get your 2017 Discount Card from your mailbox or the Senate office in the Student Organizations Suite!
- Congratulations Ben Waisnora on becoming our newest freshman senator!
- Congratulations to Ben Tiemann for being approved as Elections Committee Chair!
- Executive Committee
- Administration Committee
- Finance Committee
- Screening Committee
- Committee on Residence (CoR)
- Committee on Media (CoM)
- Elections Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Advisory Committees
- Information Technology Student Advisory Committee (ITSAC)
- Health Center Advisory Committee (HCAC)
- Dining Services Advisory Committee (DSAC)