Valparaiso University Student Senate is the campus legislative and advisory body that gives the students a voice on campus issues through representatives they elect. Our General Assembly meetings are on Mondays at 8 p.m. in Neils Science Center 224, and are open to the public
Our goal for this website is to be used as a tool for you, on the left sidebar you can find various resources depending on what you need. For example, under the “Student Organizations” you can find everything you need to know about starting, running, budgeting for and managing your organization. Under “Committees” you can find all of our current committees and their members if you need to contact them for anything. If you are having trouble finding anything on this website, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding senate, use the form at the bottom of this page or feel free to email email@example.com
Get your 2017 Discount Card from your mailbox or the Senate office in the Student Organizations Suite!
- Congratulations Ben Waisnora on becoming our newest freshman senator!
- Congratulations to Ben Tiemann for being approved as Elections Committee Chair!
- Executive Committee
- Administration Committee
- Finance Committee
- Screening Committee
- Committee on Residence (CoR)
- Committee on Media (CoM)
- Elections Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Advisory Committees
- Information Technology Student Advisory Committee (ITSAC)
- Health Center Advisory Committee (HCAC)
- Dining Services Advisory Committee (DSAC)