- Facility use is limited to CURRENT students, faculty, staff, and spouses.
- Guest passes are available for an additional fee. Restrictions do apply.
- NOTE: Facility hours may vary based on University schedule and/or other events. Please make sure you are checking our hours online before visiting the Fitness Center.
- Must have valid Valparaiso University ID and swipe into front desk
- Must have change of shoes — outside shoes are prohibited
- Must wear closed-toe shoes
- No sandals, high heels, bare feet, or hard-soled footwear
- Must wear appropriate workout clothing (no jeans)
- Shirts are to be worn at all times
- Clothing with offensive language and/or graphics is prohibited
- Re-rack weights when finished
- Abuse or misuse of equipment will not be tolerated
- Slamming or dropping weight plates will result in loss of fitness privileges
- Weight collars are to be used on bars at all times
- Return equipment to proper area when finished
- Wipe down equipment and/or machines after use
- Obscene language or gestures will not be tolerated
- Bringing a lock for daily lockers is strongly encouraged
- Bags or backpacks are not permitted on the Fitness Center floor
- Food or drinks other than water in a closed container are prohibited
- Report all accidents and/or injuries
1. UNLIMITED GROUP FITNESS PASSES are now available!
2. Group Fitness punch cards are only valid for the semester they are purchased.
- Yearly Unlimited Pass for $130
- 30 classes for $1.50 each
- 15 classes for $2 each
- 5 classes for $3 each
Group Fitness classes are only offered to current students, faculty, staff members, and spouses of Valparaiso University.