The Office of Residential Life is excited to announce the Fall 2016 Room Change Process.
If you are interested in changing rooms or buildings for Fall 2016, you may now complete the “Room Change Request Form” in Housing Self-Service.
All Room Change Requests for Fall 2016 are due by 5pm on Friday, October 7th.
Room Change Instructions
- The person moving needs to log into their Housing Self-Service (via DataVU) and select the “Room Change Request Form” in the Applications menu.
- Complete the Room Change Request Form including your requested roommate’s name and email address along with your current roommate’s name and email address (if applicable).
- Our office will contact your requested roommate to confirm the request and work with your Residential Learning Coordinator to approve the move
- If your request is approved, we will contact you with moving instructions as well as contact your current roommate to inform them of your move
- If you have any questions, concerns, or technical difficulties, please contact your Residential Learning Coordinator or our office.
- About Valpo Residential Life
- Residence Halls
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Residential Life Newsletters
- Academic Resource Guide and Student Handbook (PDF)
- Academic Calendars
- Title IX Information (discrimination and harassment policies and procedures)
Saturday, August 20th
Tuesday, August 23rd
First Day of Fall Classes
Fall Break (No Classes, Halls will remain open)
Saturday, November 19th
Residence Halls Close for Thanksgiving Break at Noon Central Time
Sunday, November 27th
Residence Halls Open after Thanksgiving Break at Noon Central Time
Friday, December 9th
Last Day of Fall Classes
December 16th-January 8th
Saturday, December 17th
Residence Halls Close for Semester Break at Noon Central Time
Sunday, January 8th
Residence Halls Open for Spring Semester at Noon Central Time
Wednesday, January 11th
First Day of Spring Classes
Saturday, March 4th
Residence Halls Close for Spring Break at Noon Central Time
Sunday, March 19th
Residence Halls Open after Spring Break at Noon Central Time
Friday, April 14th
Good Friday (No Classes, Halls will remain open)
Tuesday, May 9th
Last Day of Spring Classes
Wednesday, May 17th
Residence Halls Close at Noon Central Time