- Shipping Request for updated I-20 mailing
- If the OIP has recently updated your I-20, and you are not in Valpo to pick it up but would like it sent to you, please create a shipping request at the eShipGlobal link above.
- If you are traveling outside the USA for break...
- You need a signature on your I-20 or DS-2019 within 6 months of your return to the U.S. Bring your forms to the OIP to be signed if needed.
- Graduate School Program List
- For information regarding your course schedule, please contact the advisor listed on your admission letter
Extension of your I-20 or DS-2019
New Students Traveling to Valparaiso University
New students coming to Valparaiso University for the Summer 2015 semester, please fill out the Travel Form. Students should fly into O’Hare International Airport or Midway International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. The Office of International Programs staff will help coordinate your transportation from the airport to Valparaiso University. For details click here
International Student Orientation
International students are required to attend BOTH the international student orientation and either FOCUS (for undergraduate and exchange students), Graduate School orientation, or Law school orientation. For details, click here.