Whether you are preparing to attend Valpo or you are already part of our international community, our office is dedicated to serving your needs as an international student while helping to create a supportive environment in which to live and study.
Attention to Current International Students
If you are continuing as a student in Fall 2017, but traveling outside the U.S. this summer…
- Your I-20/DS-2019 should have been signed this semester. Bring your document to drop off at the International Programs office to be signed if needed, and pick it up again within 3 business days.
Reminders for Summer…
- If you were a full-time student in Spring 2017, and will be a full-time student in Fall 2017, you are not required to register for classes in any summer terms.
- If you move (even to a different residence hall), submit the Local U.S. Address Change e-form on iValpo.
- If Spring 2017 or a Summer 2017 term was your final semester, read the Final Term page carefully.
- When you need to request shipping from the International Programs office, eShipGlobal is the most convenient method. Click here to find an explanation on how to use eShipGlobal and for links to the site.