Preparing for tomorrow.
Valparaiso University’s College of Business is committed to preparing students to be leaders in business. The work of our graduates is recognized both nationally and internationally and reflects the mission of the College to cultivate values-based leaders in a dynamic and global environment. A business education at Valparaiso University is built around five pillars.
- Creating a transformational learning experience that prepares graduates for success in a diverse, complex global business environment
- Nurturing a faculty that values and exhibits excellence in teaching, intellectual exploration, creating and extending knowledge, and improving management practice and organizational performance
- Establishing programs and activities to increase global awareness and emphasize the responsibilities of individuals and corporations in their roles in a global environment
- Developing partnerships with external communities to establish the College of Business as a leader in education focused on creating local, national, and global business professionals and leaders
- Building a sustainable resource base and infrastructure for College of Business programs and activities
The Strategic Vision translates into exciting changes at Valpo throughout the next five years. Some of those initiatives include: