CAPS: Registration Change After the Deadline (PDF)

  • Drop a Course
  • Withdraw from a Course
  • Regular to S/U Grade
  • S/U to Regular Grade
  • Audit a Course
  • Course Intensification
  • Extension of Incomplete

CAPS: Exception to the Stated Graduation Requirements (PDF)

  • Residence Requirement
  • Excess Credits
  • Absence of a Required Course
  • Shortage of Credits
  • Other Requirements in the Catalog
    • Participation in commencement early or late

Please visit the Verification page for complete details regarding verification services.

We encourage all students to use the National Student Clearinghouse for verification requests. For those rare instances when a personalized letter is required from the Office of the Registrar, please use the forms below:

Domestic Student Verification (PDF)

International Student Verification (PDF)

Non-Returning Student Information (PDF)

Leave of Absence (PDF)

University Withdrawal
must be completed in person in the Student Affairs office, located in Kretzmann Hall

Readmission (PDF)
for students returning and registering for Valpo courses

Administrative Readmission for Graduation (PDF)
for students returning to graduate without registering for Valpo courses (transfer credit or finish incomplete courses)

Request for Campus Affiliation (PDF)
for access to University services

Print Friendly, PDF & Email