Students who need to have their diploma and/or transcripts certified with an apostille or authentication for use outside of the United States, will need to have their documents notarized by the university. A request for notarization can be indicated on the diploma release form. Students are responsible for mailing their documents to the Indiana Secretary of State, Department of State, and/or their respective embassy, as appropriate for the country in which the documents are being used.

Apostille and Authentication Instructions

While our best effort is given to ensure your request is expedited, not all requests can be done the same day. Please allow sufficient time for notarization.

Please contact for additional assistance.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email