Valparaiso University’s Student Account Center (SAC), which is administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS), allows students to view their account summary, receive advanced billing statements, view up-to-the-second account activity, make payments by eCheck or Credit Card, and enroll in a monthly payment plan by semester. Students also have the ability to grant parents and others access to SAC who may make payments on their behalf.
Registration for New Students:
An email will be sent from the Valparaiso University Student Accounts email address to register for access to the Student Account Center (SAC). Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register first. After logging into the SAC, you will have access to a portal that will offer the following:
- Account Summary – Available 24/7 with real time updates of charges and payments, including tuition/room/books/meals, financial aid, parking fines, and rent (for Promenade housing only)
- Account Activity – Available 24/7 with real time updates, but at a detail level
- Advanced Billing Statements – Advanced billing statements are available for fall and spring terms. See the Billing webpage for more information.
- View Available Payment Options – View and enroll in a payment plan for spring or fall, or make one-time payments by credit card or bank withdrawal.
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant.
Accessing Student Account Center (SAC):
- Login to SAC using your valpo e-mail address and password that you created during the registration process.
Parent Access to Student Account Center (SAC):
Once logged into SAC, you can share access to your account with your parent or anyone who helps you manage your bill.
- Click the “Manage Account Access” button
- Click the green “+Add” button.
- Enter the parent’s name and email address, then check the box.
- Press “Send”
- Invited participants can access the SAC portal at valpo.afford.com
For more information about Student Account Center, click here.