Paying for Valpo
Registered students for fall and spring will receive an ebill once charges are posted in July for the fall semester and November for the spring semester. These ebills will list charges and anticipated aid for the upcoming semester. Please use these ebills to assist with payment plans and budgeting for school expenses. Log in to DataVU to view your ebill and current student account balance.
Parents who would like to view the ebill and current student balance should first request access from their son/daughter, who must grant access (FERPA privacy laws do not allow Valparaiso University to grant access to parents without authorization from the student).
The ebill consists of:
- Semester charges (tuition, housing/food, health insurance premiums if applicable, and other fees)
- All accepted Federal, State and Valpo Financial Aid, from the student’s award letter, will also be listed on the ebill.
- The ebill does not include credits for outside scholarships until they have been received by the cashier at the university.
- Private loans will not show on the ebill, but will post to the student account the week before the start of the fall and spring term, provided the financial aid office has received the loan prior to this date.
PLEASE NOTE: The ebill will only be updated periodically until the drop/add period ends. The ebill’s design is a professional format if a printed statement is needed. Click on “Detail Transactions” in the Student Account Center for the most updated information on your student account.
Students are responsible for reviewing activity in Student Account Center regularly.
Payment Due Date:
- Fall – August 15th.
- Spring – January 5th.
- Summer Full and Summer I – June 10th.
- Summer II – July 20th.