- Homeland Security Careers
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
“GIAC certification holders possess comprehensive network security skills to protect critical IT infrastructure.”
SANS is an information security training center. The site offers a variety of certifications, simulations and other useful career advancement tools for cyber security professionals.
- Payment Card Industry Security Standards
A list of best practices among security professionals working with financial institutions, including industry news and more.
“InfraGard is a partnership between the FBI and the private sector. It is an association of persons who represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the U.S.”
- Financial Services-Information Sharing and Analysis Center
“The only industry forum for collaboration on critical security threats facing the global financial services sector.”
- IT Examination Handbook Infobase (FFIEC)
- Criminal Justice Degree Schools
CriminalJusticeDegreeSchools.com lists school and career information, featuring an appropriate outlook for careers in Criminal Justice and offering expert advice from over 35 leaders