The Office of Financial aid does not post individual outside scholarship requests assuming most we have received will be available on the sites listed below.
We encourage students and families to look in their communities to tap into local businesses, civic organizations, religious organizations, banks and other groups the student has a relationship with to assist with the scholarship search. Students should also speak with their high school guidance counselors for more information.
In an attempt to provide resources for students and families to find outside scholarships we are providing the following scholarship search links:
- ScholarTrack Scholarship Opportunities – Indiana Commission of Higher Education
- This includes information regarding the 21st Century Scholarship, Frank O’Bannon Grant, Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship and more.
- Independent Colleges of Indiana Scholarship Opportunities
- Porter County Community Foundation
- The Lake County Community Foundation
- Unity Foundation of La Porte County
- Michigan City Promise Scholarship
- College Bound Scholarship Program – Hammond
- Crown Point Community Foundation
- Urban League of Northwest Indiana, Inc.
- Indiana Association for College Admission Counseling (INACAC)
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship Search by SoFi
- Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae
- Tuition Fund Sources
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI)